IMMEDIATE CONTRACTS (ALL SPECIALTIES) IN WASHINGTON DC & MARYLAND!
We are accepting applications from LOCAL and TRAVELERS for the following positions:
- (1) 13-WEEK OR RN CONTRACT (MARYLAND- EASTERN SHORE): Client is looking for a OR RN start on April 9, 2012. The contract is for 8-hr days (40 hours per week). Must have at least 2 years of experience; BLS; ACLS; Maryland or compact RN license. Must be proficient in general, orthopedics, laproscopic, GYN, plastics and spine, and Pyxis medication system.
- (1) 13-WEEK OR RN CONTRACT (RANDALLSTOWN, MD): The hospital is looking for a strong OR RN to start IMMEDIATELY. Orientation will be held April 16-20. The contract is 10 hr days, Mon -Thurs thru May 12th and switch to 10 hr days, Thurs-Sun. No call is required.
- (4) 13-WEEK PACU RN CONTRACT (BALTIMORE, MD): The hospital is looking for FOUR PACU RNs with at least 3-5 years PACU experience. Must have BSN; BLS; ACLS; PALS; Maryland or compact RN license. Candidates with at least 2 years ICU experience is highly desired because the PACU is very busy and may hold ICU patients awaiting transfer. The contract is for 12 hr shifts (9a-9p or 11a-11p or combination), Mon-Fri with no call. Contract begins on April 23, 2012.
- (1) 13-Week OR RN Contract (Baltimore, MD): Client is seeking an OR nurse with general ambulatory OR experience, including GYN and orthopedics, and eyes. Must have BSN; BLS; ACLS; Maryland or compact RN license. The contract is for 8 hr days and scheduled to start April 23, 2012.
- (1) 13-WEEK ICU RN Contract (Baltimore, MD): Client is looking for an ICU RN with at least 2 years of experience. Must be able to float to AICU, CCU & TELE units. Contract is for 12 hr nights, possible weekends. Must have BLS; ACLS; Maryland or compact RN license. ASAP start!
- (1) 13-WEEK OR RN Contract (Clinton, MD): Hospital is seeking an OR RN with 5 or more years of OR experience for a contract beginning April 9, 2012. Must have BLS and Maryland or compact RN license; CNOR preferred. Flexible schedule is a must.
- (1) 13-WEEK ER RN Contract (WESTMINISTER, MD): Client is seeking a strong ER RN for a contract beginning May 13, 2012. The contract is 36 hrs/week (12 hr nights); occasionally will work 3p-3a. Must have minimum of 5 years experience; BLS; ACLS; PALS; Maryland or compact RN license. Prefer also CEN, TNCC or ENPCC.
APPLY TODAY SINCE THESE CONTRACTS TEND TO FILL UP VERY QUICKLY!
Please call our office at (301) 654-1002 for more information or assistance in the application process.