LOOKING FOR SOMETHING NEW?
CHALLENGING BUT LUCRATIVE SALES POSITION AVAILABLE FOR
SURGICAL TECHS / STERILE PROCESSORS
Alliant is working with one of the world's leading producers of complete medical systems to seek qualified candidates for multiple direct sales representative positions for equipment utilized in the operating room, including laparoscopy and regional anesthesia.
These are permanent positions. Candidates must have at least 3+ years of current or recent experience in the operating room with the knowledge of how to assemble and re-assemble surgical equipment. Also must have a can-do attitude and the ability to build relationships. Ideal candidates would possess a background as a surgical technologist, foreign medical graduate or a central supply technician.
Open positions are currently available in the following cities and states:
- Houston, TX (market includes San Antonio and Austin)
- St. Louis and Kansas City, MO
- Boston, MA (market includes the New England region)
Our client is offering a base compensation of $3,000 per month, plus commission (3-5% depending on the type of sale). You have the potential to earn $60K - $120K per year depending on your performance. Additional job benefits include:
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid holidays, vacation, sick, and personal leave
- Group health insurance (eligible after 30 days)
- Car allowance of $800 - $1200 per month
- Company phone (depending on your assigned territory).
Job Responsibilities include:
- Training and supporting employees of the Healthcare Industries and Distributors on clinical trials as
well as in the field.
- Supporting, deploying and following-up on hospital contracts.
- Organizing all of your own travel in a timely manner at lowest cost possible;
- Developing your sales plan in advance and reviewing them with direct supervisor/manager and writing
weekly reports on your sales activities
- Organizing and attending our client's trade shows and workshops (which may occur on weekends
- Achieving marketing and sales goals.
A criminal background/credit check and drug screen may be conducted as part of the pre-hire process. Excellent references from current supervisors are required. To apply, please reply by sending a resume and detailed cover letter. Feel free to contact our recruiter, Geri Halboth at
800-241-8817 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.